Beliefs & Principles
We believe all nature’s creatures deserve our respect and protection. Our primary purpose and main concern is to be a Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals…the SPCA .
- We believe that it is unnecessary to waste a life or cause pain to animals for human entertainment.
- We believe it is our responsibility to provide adequate food, water, shelter and veterinarian care for the pets in our lives.
- We believe that the use of animals for medical or commercial experimentation should be strictly discouraged, unless absolutely necessary.
- We believe that animals for adoption or impound purposes must be confined in a humane manner.
- We believe that domestic animals must not be permitted to multiple to the extent that may lead to overpopulation and misery.